|Open House welcomes you!
Open House Christian Association is founded 4/19/2009 in Rovaniemi, Finland.
Purpose of the association is to:
- bring forth and promote activity and convinced worldview that is consistent with christian ethics
- give readiness and support to people of different ages for independent spiritual deliberation and defining one's own conviction
- support families, children and youth to grow to life without intoxicants and to independent adulthood
- precautionarily prevent children and youth from alienation/social exclusion and
- help alienated families, children and youth to find necessary abilities for life that is normal, independent and beneficial to society
From here to calendar for happenings